Saturday, August 11, 2012

Our life right now



This is my life at the moment...
...
...
...
Waiting, waiting, waiting.
And it's frustrating!

I have some what brought this up a couple of times like when I said we don't know when we are moving and when I told everyone about how I got accepted into a University.

Well here is the situation...
School starts in a little over a month, and we still haven't moved. We are waiting on Alex's job. Basically he is trying to get promoted, or I should say re-promoted (because he had the position but he chose to step down from that position almost a year ago), so that he can transfer, 1) because he doesn't like his current position and misses his old position, and 2) because his current position has no openings anywhere.

We had been told that in August they would review how Alex was doing and let him know if he can be promoted back to his old position.
Well, it's August.
And we haven't heard anything one way or the other.
There are also 0 openings in the district that the school I applied to is in. Because of this, I have applied to a few other places where there are job openings, and one that is only 45 minutes away so if I have to I can commute.
But I don't want to commute.
And we are hoping and praying that he gets this promotion.

Apparently we are supposed to know by the end of next week one way or the other if we are going to be able to transfer.
I am just frustrated because I can't register for classes until I know if and where we are moving to, so I know which school we are going to.

So for now I just have to keep praying and being patient.
It will all work out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!