Monday, August 13, 2012

Is it really Monday already??

This weekend went by way too fast! But luckily I got some good quality time with the hubs!








We took a spontaneous trip to the beach!
It was supposed to be really hot and we needed an escape from our un-airconditioned house so we just took off! We never do that, we are usually so up-tight about our budget, but yesterday we definitely needed the break.
(Side note: Our beaches are cold and windy! It is always a safe bet that we can go there to get away from the heat.)
We walked on the beach for about 10 minutes, just long enough to snap these pictures, and get crazy beach hair! The wind was so strong I thought my ears were going to start bleeding, so we didn't stay long.

We headed off to the Outlet malls where Alex surprised me by letting me buy some new clothes!
Which was much needed!!




And I found this perfect bag at Gap for school! It is so huge I will be able to fit my lap top and books in it! Plus, it is super cute.



Then we had a nice dinner at the McMenamins in Lincoln city, which is one of our favorite places to eat... And drink beer. :)

I suppose it is back to reality now.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!