Thursday, August 9, 2012

Last camping trip


















Last weekend I went camping with my in-laws and their church and had a really great time! I always love our vacations together. They are very relaxing, and there is usually a lot of laughing involved also.
I know there are no pictures of people. I'm pretty bad at remembering to take pictures of people. 
When I am camping I especially feel like people don't want a camera in there un-showered-camp-face.

I spent lots of time in and around the water.
Listening to Alex and his sister having morning practice sessions for a little worship night we had on Saturday.
Hanging out with animals.
Feeding chips to chipmunks (and getting right up in their face to take some pictures).
Hanging out by the fire on some of the most gorgeous evenings I have ever seen in Oregon.

Why doesn't vacation last forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!