Tuesday, August 14, 2012

You Challenge: Ten Secrets



Today I'm linking up with Lauren and Tiffany for their 10 day You Challenge!
It sounds like it is going to be lots of fun, so every Tuesday for the next 10 weeks look forward to learning a little bit more about me.


Today's topic is,
Ten Secrets:


One. When I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, sometimes I make my husband come with me because I'm scared I'm going to get attacked on the way.

Two. When I drink anything with caffeine or sugar I get incredibly hyper. Usually I just go crazy and we wonder why, and then awhile later we realize I have had caffeine/sugar.

Three. I'm hypoglycemic (not a secret really) and when I get upset or angry I start shaking and can tell that my blood sugar is dropping. Apparently anxiety and hypoglycemia are not a good mix.

Four. I get really self-conscious when I go out in public alone. 

Five. I talk really quiet and when I talk louder it actually strains my throat and I lose my voice.
People have always made comments about how quiet I talk and it has always been frustrating because I feel like I am talking as loud as I can.

Six. I rarely ever cook. As a wife I usually feel like this somehow has made me a failure, but I just hate cooking. I can do it, and Alex even tells me that I am a way better cook than he is, but I just hate doing it.

Seven. When I buy something expensive I feel really guilty and feel like I have to justify my purchase to anyone who asks how much I spent. Even with a $60 dollar purse I just bought.
I feel like I'm being selfish.

Eight. When I don't get along with someone it is really hard for me. I am always trying hard to be as nice as I can, even when they make me really mad. I always feel like I need to be the bigger person.
Even though sometimes I'm not.

Nine. I don't always brush my teeth at night. I'd like to say that it is because I forget, but really it is because I'm too lazy to get out of bed once I get in.

Ten. A few years ago I struggled with compulsive exercising (it's like an eating disorder for exercising). It was when I first started running and I became very obsessive over it. I would constantly be talking about my work outs. Even though I went to school from 8:30-1:30 and worked from 2-9 M-F I would still make it to the gym 4-5 times a week and had anxiety over missing workouts.
Then one day I had a panic attack while running on the treadmill and haven't been able to run on one since. 



Please join in! I'd love to learn more about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!