Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I have a problem

I'm fickle.

There I said it!

I am always changing my mind, I will decide on one thing and then 20 minutes later decide that I don't like it anymore and pick something different.
My blog is no exception.

Thus, I have a new blog header! Again.
I'm pretty sure I change my header more often than I change my clothes.

...

Ok, that isn't true, I change my clothes way more often!
I was just realizing how many pictures of myself there were on my blog (just the basic design, not including posts) and was feeling a bit egotistical and vain.


I was hating pulling up my own blog because I personally don't like to stare at a million pictures of myself.
Thus a new header was born!
You like?
Me too!

For now.



Alright, next topic, my life.

Last week I wrote about how I was feeling pretty down that things in our life were not going as planned. Like moving and what not.
I did say that I was going to see this in a positive light, but I was still feeling very stressed about everything.
Today, I am feeling so much better about our current situation.
I'm actually very excited about this change of plans because this was our original plan, we just got side tracked and dreamy-eyed imagining a whole new life for ourselves in a completely different part of the state.
Anyways, things are going in an even better direction.
The program that is offered at the college campus closer to our home is really awesome and I'm super excited to start working on it.
I'm going to be pursuing a B.S. in Nutrition/ Dietetics, which is something that I am very passionate about.
Part of me is a little surprised that I even considered going to another University or campus because this program is far and away the best of all of my options, and the only true undergraduate nutrition program in the state! (at least that I have been able to find).
If I do well I can be placed straight into an internship and then take an exam to become an RD (Registered Dietitian), which is really all you could ever hope for with a college degree!

All this to say that all the pieces are falling into place perfectly.
I couldn't have even planned things to go this well.
There are still sacrifices being made, but I know that they are all for the best.

There are more exciting things to share, but I think I am going to leave them for when everything is official. Don't want to jump the gun on my announcements!
Plus, they are probably only exciting to me so don't get your hopes up too high.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!