Wednesday, August 15, 2012

If you really knew me...

Alright... I'm giving in to blogging peer pressure and doing one of these posts.
Ok, no one is forcing me, but I am still going to do it.
I give credit back to Traffic Jelly for coming up with this genius idea.



If you really knew me, you'd know:

Every time I write the word beautiful I say b-e-a-utiful in my head. Like Jim Carrey says in Bruce Almighty.

I'm Mexican... even though I don't look like it.

I can't stand being cold.

That I am somewhat of a health food freak, but every once in awhile I crave Oreo's and Alex and I will run to the store to buy them.

One of my favorite TV shows is Felicity... which isn't on anymore. In fact, it hasn't been on since I was like 14.

I have to eat breakfast everyday, otherwise by about 9-10 I will most likely pass out.

I am not a clean freak, but I desperately wish that I was.

Clutter stresses me out, and when my house is a mess, instead of just cleaning it, I stress out and do nothing.

I get really frustrated at incompetent people.

And people who think they are entitled to give advice on subjects they know nothing about. (Like single people giving advice to married people, or children-less people giving advice to mothers).

I think that people use the term "photographer" too loosely. Meaning that I would never call myself a photographer, or try to charge people to have me take pictures for them... because in comparison to a real [good] photographer I have a lot to learn.

I'm not perfect and I definitely get insecure about a lot of things.

I've never been in a wedding, except my mom's.

My dad adopted me when I was in middle school... meaning that he is not my biological dad, but he is the only dad that I have ever known.

When I was in high school I wasn't allowed to give blood because I didn't meet the minimum weight requirement.

Not that I wanted to. I pass out almost every time I get my blood drawn.

This last Christmas was the first time I ever had my own Christmas tree, because I thought that it was a stupid tradition... until I saw all the pretty trees on the blogosphere.

I cringe whenever I hear/see anyone biting their nails. It even makes me want to vomit sometimes. [Sorry to you nail biters... like my husband!]

It drives me crazy when people say "Have a good rest of your day" because I know they should be saying "Enjoy the rest of your day".

That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!