Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lumber jack Tanya




Call me crazy but I am so excited for fall!
It means I can start wearing flannel and sweaters.
Boots and scarves.
In general just looking like a lumber jack.

Ok, to be honest this is my first flannel shirt, but I've been wanting one for years!
So that way I can dress like my husband used to dress when we started dating...

I can't find a pictures, sorry!
Just imagine a bearded man wearing a flannel shirt and that pretty much sums it up.
Actually, just image these pictures of me with a beard.

By the way, I am blown away by all of my new followers!! I've almost reached my first 100!
Thank you so much for coming by and actually being interested in what I have to say, it's such a huge compliment!
I feel like I should do a give away or something... if only I knew how that whole give away system worked out and knew how to get people to give me things to give to you?
I'm at a loss for all of those kinds of things.
I'll try to figure something out.

Until then, enjoy your wednesday! The week is half way over!!


Linking up to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!