Sunday, May 6, 2012

white blouse, striped skirt















shirt: TJmaxx / Skirt: Target / Belt: Urban Outfitters /Boots: Nordstrom (Ugg Channing boots) / Earrings: Jolie Boutique (Located in Maui, no online site available) / Nylons: Fred Meyer / headband: homemade from a t-shirt 

This weekend Alex and I worked on his photography skills. I'm so proud of him! I thought he did really well. It is so hard to tell someone what to do when you are the one in front of the camera. So, before we went out I showed him some examples of good portraits {via Vintage Pretty who always has adorable pictures, maybe it is just her though?}. I think he is starting to get the hang of it, he was even telling me what kind of poses to make, which never happens.

What do you guys think? Compare these pictures with: thisthis, and this. Better?

He also wasn't a fan of the shirt/skirt combination. He said the shirt {faux silk} is too dressy for this skirt {jersey knit}. 

Do you agree?


Linking up to: 


Covered in Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!