Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Letters

dear week, You have been crazy and awesome. Truly this has been one of the best weeks that I have had in a very long time. There hasn't been anything particularly special, just an over all sense of joy, and excitement.

dear OSU, Ahhh... thank you for accepting me!! I'm so so excited to actually begin pursuing my bachelors degree. It is definitely over due. I was very afraid I was going to have to tell all my friends and family that you rejected me. But alas, I am officially a beaver now! I know my in-laws are happy about that!

dear self, Can I just tell you how proud of you I am? Really this has been a rough journey to get to where we are now, but it has been well worth it. I am feeling more confident than I have felt... maybe ever. I know that there will be more rough times in life, but I pray that you won't forget how much strength you have.


I'm changing things up a little bit today with my friday letters. For anyone who doesn't know I've been seeing a counselor for anxiety for about a month now, you can read all about it here. My husband has been writing me daily letters for awhile now, and I wanted to share the one he wrote for me today with. It was so sweet and made me cry a lot.



Dear Tanya,
I am so, so thankful for your counseling sessions. I think its exactly what you have been needing. Last night on our walk I was so happy to hear you talk about how you feel powerful and confident. I don’t say this to be mean in any way, but I feel like I’m getting the woman I learned about in Life School. You are coming back to your old self (in a very good way), I can see the fear leaving you and your strong confidence returning. It makes me so happy to see it! I knew that it was always there, just waiting to come out. It did at times, you couldn’t always hold back who you are, but now its coming out in leaps and bounds. And I love it! You have always been my amazing wife, the entire time we have been married. I have always been thankful we are together, and been thankful that you are my wife and you are wonderful for our entire marriage. Now though, I continue to have increasing reason to be thankful. You are a strong, confident woman and you amaze me. Continue to be you in every way. I love you and will continue to love you no matter what. 
Sincerely,
Your Husband


dear alex, Thank you, thank you, thank you for never doubting in me. You are an amazing man. I know that this whole process has been hard for you to watch, but I am so thankful that you have been there for me to count on the entire way. You know that you are an amazing man when my counselor constantly tells me how great you are. I'm thankful for you every day of my life.

dear life, Thank you for continuing to be amazing, even when I doubted you.



Linking up to:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!