Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Photography project

So I'm working on a project for my photography class and I was hoping for some input from others out there. Also, I can cheat and work on this blog post while still technically doing homework! :)

We have to do a presentation and have a collection of photos that represent a specific theme, but each photo needs to speak for itself.
I've decided my theme is going to be life in its simplicity. I'm using black and whites as a technique to help emphasize the simplicity part.

Paying bills

doing homework

cooking

relaxing


What do you think? Good idea, or boring idea? These are just a few quick shots I took. I'm going to take more to play around with the idea some.

Any suggestions are much appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!