Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Something crazy happened

Ok... Maybe it isn't that crazy. I just chopped my hair off.

There are lots of people that have the same hair style for years and years. Every time they go to the hair dresser they do the same exact thing...

I am not that kind of person.

One year it's long, the next year it's short. One year it's dark, the next year it's light{er}.

I probably bug the heck out of my hair dresser, because every time I come in I'm not really sure what I want to do, and then I am really indecisive about any drastic changes. And it is pretty much never the same thing twice.

Sorry Missy! {my hair dresser}

I want to be able to go in and get the same cut every time, I have just never really found the style that fits me perfectly.

But I really really like this one.

Before

Actually a few hair cuts ago. My hair was a few inches shorter than this and a bit lighter.


After!


Sweater: TJ Maxx//Shirt (dress): Nordstroms


(BTW, totally did not plan to wear the same sweater in both of these pictures.)
This was a pretty spur of the moment decision this time. I literally went in with no intention of doing anything different.

The next thing I know all my hair is on the floor of the salon.

I blame it all on my blog friend Greta who just did a pixie cut, and got me considering what a pixie cut might look like on me.

Maybe some day? For now I am happy with my A-line.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!