Thursday, September 27, 2012

top knots and pity parties


I had a nice long list of things to get done today.
Unfortunately at the top of the list was to catch up on DWTS, which means most of the other things didn't get done.
I did do a little bit of laundry and finished my chemistry homework.
That is good enough for one day right?

I also somewhat did my hair today.
I say somewhat because this did not require me to blow dry or straighten, which are two things that I hate.


Since my hair is short I have to do a braid up the back in order to have a decent looking top knot.

Anyways, this is pretty much a post about nothing.
I hope that is ok.
I just have to get back to working on my microbiology homework... which is not something I am feeling excited about.
blogging = good excuse to avoid homework.

Tomorrow I actually have a decent post lined up.
I am titling it "Embarrassing moments of the week", or something like that.
Because every embarrassing moment deserves to be told, and laughed at.
This is not a pity party, it is a "how many awesomely embarrassing moments can one person really have?" kind of party.
If you have some good stories from your week email them to me!
I want to hear them!
(knowingtanya@gmail.com)

Alright that is all.
I'm sorry if you were hoping for a super exciting post.
I just didn't have it in me today to be exciting, or entertaining, or whatever else it is that you people expect from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!