Tuesday, September 18, 2012

If one more baby is born in September, I will scream!

Ok, I wont scream.
Unless it is born into my family!!
Seriously. I'm pretty sure each day is taken by a different family member!

If you are not family you might as well skip this next section, because I'm sure you don't care!

This is a shout out to all the past and coming birthdays...
{I am regretting ever giving a happy birthday shout out to anyone! You don't understand how many there are this month! And I don't want to leave anyone out now that I started this stupid thing!}


Happy birthday Hannah!! You are such an amazing little sister-in-law! I love you to death and I'm so proud of the woman you are becoming!

Happy birthday to my dear loving sister, Athena! You may be an old lady, but I still love you and I know you would always be there for me no matter what!

Happy birthday to my niece Sophia! You probably wont read this, but I love you anyways! You are growing up so fast!

Happy birthday to my other loving sister, Andi! {who probably also wont read this!} You have been such a good sister and I know I can always come to you with anything I need and you wont judge me!

Happy birthday to my brother-in-law Funaki!! You have been a great addition to our family and can always lighten the mood, even when there is drama!

Also for last month I missed my two wonderful brother-in-laws, Cody and Zach!
I'm sure you guys don't care, but I might as well add to this unreasonably long list of birthdays.
Happy birthday to both of you! Thank you so much for welcoming me into your family and accepting me! I love you guys!


Alright, now that I am done with that, let me tell you all a little secret. Which isn't very much of a secret!




This girl down here...


For those of you that don't recognize her, that is me!
Anyways, she {and by she I mean I} got a new tattoo!!




My sisters, Athena on the left and Andi on the right


In honor of my sister being an old lady, {she just turned 40!!} we got tattoos together.
For those of you who are 40, or almost 40, or over 40, don't worry, I don't actually think you are an old lady, we just like to give her a hard time! I know she will pay us back when we turn 40!!
I had a really great weekend partying it up with my family! 


I also, had a fantastic weekend because we drove up to Portland to go SHOPPING!!!
I love shopping!
Especially in Portland because they have a much better selection of stores!
Right now I am loving the fact that I am going back to school, because it was such a great excuse to buy lots and lots of clothes! Ok, I wish it was lots and lots!
But I did get some good stuff!

F21

H&M

H&M. Loved this dress, but I didn't get it :(

Yay!! I can't wait to wear all of my new fall clothes!
And show you guys everything I got!


Alright, this is the end of this incredibly random post!
See you guys soon!
{Hopefully with lots and lots of pictures of my new clothes!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!