Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tampons and Birthday parties

I just spent the last half hour trying to get my internet to work.
I was just starting to think that maybe it was a good thing it wasn't working when I finally figured out what the problem was and fixed it.
Lucky for you guys I can now spend the next hour writing and reading your blogs!
Unlucky for me I will now be horribly unproductive for the rest of the day.

I have to tell you guys about something embarrassing that happened to me last night.
It was one of those moments when you realize how much easier life might be if you weren't living with a guy.
Although it would be much less interesting and enjoyable.
Last night Alex was working with one of his recording clients when I got home from work.
{For those of you that don't know my husband is an audio engineer in his free time, meaning he does recording for bands and cool stuff like that in a spare room in our house.}
I got inside and just vegged in front of my computer for a little bit, when I noticed the giant box of tampons that I had bought on Tuesday sitting out on the coffee table.
Which really wouldn't have been that big of a deal if Alex didn't have a client over.
I figured they probably hadn't come into the living room at all so the guy probably hadn't seen it.
When Alex was done with his recording session I said, "You guys didn't come into the living room, right?"
Alex- "Yeah, we did..."
Me- "Seriously...?"
Alex- "Yes, why?"
Me- "Do you not see the huge box of tampons??"
Alex- "OH!.... whoops... I'm pretty sure he didn't notice."

Right... the huge white box with pictures of tampons all over it, which was the absolute only thing on our entire coffee table, went completely unnoticed.
Also there may or may not have been a pair of my underwear on the floor in our bathroom.
At least the guy spared me my dignity and didn't say anything about them.
I think I need to be home at all times when anyone is coming into my house so I can make sure all the unmentionables are cleaned up.
Or maybe I need to be a cleaner person so things like this don't happen!


Moving on to less embarrassing topics... or maybe more, depending on my dancing skills.
I forgot to tell you guys about my weekend!
Which was pretty much amazing!
Remember how I told you that some of my friends came into town from Washington to celebrate their birthdays?
Well it was probably the most fun weekend I have had maybe ever.
I'll let the pictures from my phone speak for themselves.









It was such a good weekend!!
Happy Birthday Sara!!
Thank you for being such an amazing friend!
My life has truly been blessed by our friendship and I'm so grateful to know you!
And, you are seriously gorgeous!!!

Alright, I'm out to catch up on some of my blog reading.
Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!