Monday, September 10, 2012

My big dark secret!

If you are going to follow this blog, I feel like I have to tell you the truth about myself.

Are you sure you're ready for this?




I am not cool.
I know, I have ruined all of your hopes and expectations you had of me.
I am weird and awkward.
And I am definitely not up with the current slang lingo kids are using these days.
Or abbreviations and things people are using on facebook.


For example,
I just figured out what YOLO means! JUST as in 5 seconds ago!! I've been seeing this for months and every time I just think what the h does that mean??
{for those of you that are like me I think this means "you only live once", am I right?}

Also when people say things like: legend, savage, boss, etc... {I don't know any others} I usually look at them like the hell are you saying?!? You might as well just say things like "this picture is so grasshopper" because that makes just as much sense to me... Which is NO sense!!

I stopped being "hip" and "with it" about 23 years ago.
I was a pretty awesome two year old that's about it.


So let me ask you this, how am I supposed to go back into college with all of these kids that are fresh out of high school and some how try to make friends? I wont understand a word they are saying.

Can you guys help me out?
How do I be cool?

Because I don't think things like this...


Are working for me.

Alright, I'm going back to being an old cat lady and laying on the couch with my migraine.




Maybe I will even go to bed... at 9:30.
In two weeks I will start pretending I am a young hip kid.
But for now, let me enjoy being an old lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!