Wednesday, September 19, 2012

10 ways to turn your frown upside down

Hey Guys! So I'm off getting oriented into school today!! So I asked my awesome blog friend Lauren to take over for the day.

This girl is seriously the sweetest! You will love her! Be sure to check out her blog over at Life.Love.Lauren!



                                                                Alright, I'm outta here. 
Take it away Lauren!



Hello! My name is Lauren and I blog over at Life.Love.Lauren! Thanks to Tanya for letting me take over her corner of the web today! Hopefully you come and visit me over at my corner!


Today I have decided to brainstorm some ways to make us better happy. We all have those crappy days where nothing seems to be going right. Sometimes as much as it seems like it is not our fault, we have to be the ones to try and turn it around. Here are ten ways to make your day a little bit better.



1. Smile


2. Spritz on a little extra perfume



3. Eat some chocolate (and possibly have some wine)




4. Go on a walk


5. Enjoy mother nature


Estes Park, Colorado 2011

6. Pay it forward




7. Wear your favorite color.




8. Call a friend


9. Blog



10. And most importantly...












How do you make yourself happy?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!