Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday's Letters



dear weekend, Come to me!

dear husband, I can't wait to sleep in with you on Sunday! By far my favorite part of weekends.

dear work, only 10 more shifts and we will be going our separate ways.

dear people, remember a few weeks ago when I said I was going to start writing a book? Well I sat down and wrote like 3 pages and I haven't even touched it since... maybe that book isn't going to happen. I thought something like that might happen.

dear pen pal (aka: Lauren), I will finally be mailing out your letter today. I'm sorry I'm such a bad person!

dear nephew (Hatimu), I know that you are only 7 and you don't read my blog or even know it exists, but Happy Birthday!! I can't believe how fast you are growing up!

dear other nieces and nephews, I've never mentioned you in my blog before because I am a bad aunt. Plus I'm not sure I ever write posts on your birthdays. Plus none of you are going to read this anyways so I figured it didn't matter. 

dear readers and other people, I'm going to be launching something new soon.... hopefully it is successful. More details to come!

dear friday letters, I'm thankful for you right now because I didn't have any post planned for today, and I only had about 30 seconds to write this before I have to run off and start working more on that thing that I mentioned above ^^ that I will be launching soon.

dear anyone who actually read this, I'm done now. Thanks for reading.


linking up with:     
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!