Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What I wore {while I laid around the house feeling ill}

I don't have much to write about today. Except that I just about threw up on a customer while I was at work today. Luckily [for me, the customer, and our customer service surveys] I didn't. Now that I am home I feel like poo.
So I'm just gonna lay on the couch, sporting my favorite comfy pants and my husbands old shirt, and catch up on last nights episode of the Bachelorette!









I'm sure you are all dying to know where I got my "outfit" at, huh? Well the top is a super old AE shirt of my husbands, and the sweats are about 5 sizes too big from Target. Shop away! 

[And, Yes, I did just take pictures of myself while I'm sick in my comfy clothes. I thought thats what everyone did when they're sick?]

Alright, enough of this. Bachelorette here I come!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!