Monday, July 23, 2012

A Race & A Wedding!




My parents and I after my race!

I ran in the 5k I signed up for on Saturday!
It went pretty good, but my time was terrible.
I actually stopped to go to the bathroom halfway through. We got there super late and I didn't have a chance to go before the race started!
My total time was 34:17, but I figure with a bathroom break in there, it wasn't too bad!
May have even been under 30 minutes if I hadn't stopped. Maybe.
I've also been totally slacking on my weekly updates. Training has been going good, at least up until last week. I only ran twice (including the race) but it was a nice break for me.

Then Saturday evening I went to a friends wedding and got to spend some time with one of my best friends, Sara and her husband Collin!





Modeling, yet again!





Alex and our friend Adam.



Alex and Collin, smoking the pipes that they made for themselves! Or at least pretending to smoke them.

Then on Sunday Alex and I did pretty much nothing until about 5pm when we decided to take a spontaneous trip up to Ikea, which is about an hour away from us!
We didn't buy a lot, but it was a fun little trip.


 All in all it was a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!