Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New wreath + will we ever move?

I thought it was about time to update the wreath on our door.
The old one was simple enough that it could have been used all year long, but I wanted something with a little be more of a summer feel, so I just made a new one.
I loved the way it turned out!






The G in the middle isn't attached so I can hang my wreath with or without it. I just like the little personal touch it adds to the front of our home.

Maybe this is my way of adding flowers to the outside of our house that I don't actually have to take care of! I want to plant lots of flowers, but I don't even know how long we will be living in our current home so I don't want to waste all the time and effort to plant everything, and then find out I am moving in a month and have to dig everything back up.

For those unaware, I got accepted into a school that is about 2 and a half hours away from our current hometown. Which means we will have to move. Or I should say that we are trying to move. It is all up in the air right now because we [and by we I mostly mean Alex] are trying to transfer our jobs and there is no definite answers yet.If all else fails I will just go to a university near by, but we are really hoping for a change of scenery.

I feel so unsettled because I have no idea which direction life is going to take us, and I don't want to be disappointed with the outcome. I'm just trying to be at peace, knowing that God has everything under control.

I just want some answers.
Oh well. We will just have to wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!