Monday, March 19, 2012

Fashion blogger?


I'm not sure I am "fashion blogger" material, but I'm going to take a stab at it.
Purely for the sake of trying new things.
This is my second attempt at this kind of post (you can see the first here).
I honestly am the least photogenic person I have ever met, so if all else fails Alex and I will have fun laughing at some of my worst pictures ever taken.
But here are some that turned out ok.





Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: (used to be a dress) Macy's
Sweater: Ross Dress for Less
Boots: UGGs Channing, Nordstroms
Boot socks: sleeves from an old sweater.
Earrings: Jolie Boutique (Located in Maui, and for the life of me 
I can not find a website for this company.)
Headband: DIY t-shirt headband, tutorial found here

Linking up to:

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Grace Laced Mondays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!