Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend Recap

So, today is my first day starting my 20 hour schedule. I might get a little spoiled having all the time to do whatever I want! But I think it will be good for me. 

Alex has been recording the last few Sundays, so I asked him to take this Sunday off because I wanted to be able to spend the whole weekend together. Especially since my new schedule requires a lot more Saturday shifts. 

Our weekend started with some sleeping in... Mostly on Alex's part.
When he woke up and asked me why I was taking pictures of him, I told him I was just "documenting our weekend", which of course meant "I'm going to post this in a blog later".  He may or may not have been thrilled about that.


Then we got up and headed to Corvallis, which is 45 minutes south west of us.
We are most likely moving there so I can go to school, and we are considering buying a house. There are no definite plans, and we probably can't find anything in our price range. The problem with Corvallis is that it is a college town and we could get a way bigger/better house if we buy rather than rent, because rent is so high there. Plus, since it is a college town, it would be easy to rent out if we decide we want to move. But this place was not our future home.


It looked really cute in all of the pictures posted online, but when we got there, we realized that they had taken all the pictures with a wide angle lens and everything looked way bigger than it actually was. plus they left out pictures of the horrible job they did remodling. I'm not even going to bother posting the pictures I took. It was a dud.

Luckily on the way home, we drove past this beautiful field, and decided to be spontaneous and stop for pictures. So it wasn't a complete waste of a drive.








Then on Sunday we spent most of the day running back and forth to Lowe's to get stuff for a couple of dressers that we are painting. But I'll save those pictures for later. ;)

I hope everyone has a great week!


Linking up to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!