Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Snow? Again? Really?

While many of you out there are enjoying your spring blooms, and your summer come early, 
this is me...


In snow gear. 

And before you go thinking that I probably live somewhere like Alaska where it snows all the time... I don't. I live in the Willamette Valley in Oregon, and it snows pretty much never.
If we are lucky, we have one good snow fall a year. Some years it doesn't snow at all. Every few years we have a good "blizzard" as we like to refer to it, people who get real snow just call it winter.
So, you would be right to assume that we are all a little weirded out by our spring "snow storm"(at my house we have a good 1 1/2 to 2 inches, please feel free to laugh and make fun of us at any time). It has probably snowed about once to twice a week since my first snow post on the 1st of March.




The snow is pretty and all, I know we never get any, but I am totally over it. I'm ready for summer. 
For those of you that live else where, we don't really get a spring, we pretty much have two seasons I call them Rain and Summer. At least Oregon is beautiful and makes up for the weather... I guess.

Alright, back to studying and drinking my hot chocolate.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!