Sunday, January 15, 2012

Somebody that I used to know

A year and a half ago I wrote about not being sure what to do with my life and what direction to take it in. You can read about it here. Long story short, when we got back from Hawaii in November I decided it was time to take action and make a change. I had been contemplating going back to school for awhile, and decided I just needed to do it before it was too late. I suppose it is never too late, but I mean before it became harder because of financial obligations or having kids. So last Monday I started school again, and it actually feels really good to be back. I am only taking one class until next term when I go back to part time at work and full time at school. It is so exciting to be taking a step in the right direction, a step towards what I want to do and away from the rut that we have been stuck in. I am currently finishing up my transfer degree and working on bringing up my GPA and next fall I am hoping to transfer to a university to study nutrition.  Everything is sort of falling into place perfectly, which gives us so much peace about our decision.

Anyways, now that I got that out of the way, I really just wrote this post to show off this really cool music video. Some of our friends just introduced us to the band Gotye, an Australian indie pop band and I'm rather impressed. I am studying and listening to their pandora station, which could be the best station I have found yet. So just to pass on the favor here is their music video that they showed us. I'm becoming kind of obsessed with this song, Somebody that I used to know by Gotye.



You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!