Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bye Bye Gray Hairs

You read that right... GRAY hairs! I am only 24 for crying out loud. I thought this wasn't supposed to happen until your 30-40's. Somewhere down the line, I got the lovely gene of going gray early. And I'm talkin early! Like middle school early. I do have friends who can testify to spending 10-15 minutes in the bathroom with me pulling out my gray hairs between the ages of twelve to fifteen. Lucky me.

For those that don't believe me (because I get a lot of those) I took some pictures for evidence.



Today I went and got them all colored. :)

Before:

After:

A little darker and richer color. While we were at it I had my husband practice his photography skills and take some shots of my outfit. I was pleasantly surprised, he did a pretty good job. 




He told me to make my mirror face. Does anyone else have one of these? Every time Alex watches me put on my make up he makes fun of me because I purse my lips. I never noticed before.

 Most of his pictures did turn out good, aside from the following.


 "Really? You're taking a picture in front of the utility meters?"


That is him capturing me being attacked by a fly. Exactly what I wanted pictures of. Haha, Thanks babe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!