Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weekend (through tuesday) in review















My weekend basically consisted of a lot of reading and homework. We did lay out in the sun for some time on Sunday while I worked. It was beautiful out!
I got some good running in.
It was great.

Then early monday morning at about 4 am I woke up with some not so pleasant pain.
I took like a million tums because I thought it might be heart burn...
{Not sure heart burn ever feels like you are going to die}
Before I left for work the pain went away and I thought it might just be hunger pains.
Then the pain came back.
During work.
I stayed for my whole shift, because I was off at 1:30.
Came home.
My mom freaked out on me and told me to call the doctor.
I called the doctor.
They couldn't get me in until tomorrow at 2.
The pain went away, I figured I was fine.
{It is hard to remember how bad the pain is during the non-painful times}
After dinner the pain came back,
but I had lots of homework due yesterday so I just kept truckin through the pain.
All while my husband was trying to convince me to go to the hospital.
I'm stubborn.
I said I was fine.
{I hate the doctor, and the hospital}
I finished all of my homework.
Went to bed...
in pain.
Woke up, thought I was fine.
Took a shower.
Pain came back with vengeance.
Call the doctor.
Called in sick to work
Went to the doctor.
Doctor did some tests...

There are no results yet. I still have to go in for an ultrasound on Thursday morning. There is a possibility it could be gallstones, we are checking into it. For now I am just truckin through my episodes of pain, and God willing it wont get so bad that I need to go to the ER. If it is gallstones they said that eating fatty foods will cause the pain. 

Basically I can't eat anything  with fat  until after my ultrasound.

I'll keep you guys posted. I'm praying that I don't have gallstones, because most of the time they want to take out your gallbladder if this happens. I'm getting some heat from different people about whether or not I should actually allow them to take out my gallbladder {if it is gallstones, mind you}. All I know is that if this pain gets worse than it already has gotten, I'm not sure I would resist any form of relief.


Anyways, have a great week guys! Hopefully I'll be back to write more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!