Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ella Bear

 

This is, Ella, my adorable German Shepherd pup. How could anyone not love that face and those ears? I didn't know it was possible to love a pet so much. She is quickly becoming my best friend (aside from my husband). I adore having someone to follow me from room to room, spending time with me while I'm watering the garden, out on a walk or run, or just cuddling on the couch watching tv. 

Raising a puppy has definitely been more challenging than I expected. Not because Ella is an especially difficult puppy (actually I feel like she is super easy and learns quickly), but because everyday my patients and selflessness is tested. She has quickly made me a more motivated and less lazy person, and I absolutely love that (most of the time).

I'm trying to enjoy every moment of her puppyhood because I know it will go by super quickly. Soon she will be a giant dog that I can't hold in my arms. They grow up so fast don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!