Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Where I've been


This is what I looked like when Alex came home from work yesterday.


It might seem like I am sleeping,
but in reality I am just thinking really hard about my epidemiology paper.
I promise....

It was actually a paper for my public health class about epidemiology, but I just feel like it sounds smarter to say epidemiology paper.

Anyways,
 I know I was MIA all last week, for which I apologize for. School has been kicking my booty. 
Which is great, I wanted a challenge. I just forget that challenges can actually be... challenging.

And since I have nothing good to write about today, I will leave you with these three completely random pictures. The last one is my favorite.



I got that blue dress at a garage sale for a dollar. Yep, $1.


My baby, Bret.

See you later folks! Hopefully I find something good to write about soon.
Which would probably be a little easier if I actually starting thinking of things to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!