Friday, July 19, 2013

New in the shop


I have been super busy this week filling orders for customers. Which has been great! I am super excited about how successful they have been so far and I just hope things keep up! Recently I added these monthly tabs as an add-on item, and so far they have been a hit! Although they are a pain to assemble, I'm glad I went the extra mile and added these.

Soon I hope to be expanding my product line to more in-depth planners with extra room to write everything someone might need to remember (like those busy soccer moms!). But I am most excited about my wearable items! Of course I'll let you know as soon as those hit the shelves! (or screens?)

I hope you all have an amazing weekend and enjoy summer while it is still here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!