Friday, November 2, 2012

My first vlog, and three years of marriage

Hey everyone! Here I am with the first vlog of my life. Not sure how I feel about this, but I'm posting it anyways. I feel like my face is a little weird looking, but whatever. Maybe I will have to start learning how to be more videogenic too? Also, I hate how my voice sounds completely different when I hear it recorded than it does in my head. You guys know what I'm talking about, right?

Anyways, this does not have any answers to questions about marriage. We left our camera and tripod at home on accident, which is what we were going to do the vlog with, so I decided that I will do that vlog later. I will try to post it on monday so you guys can keep sending us questions if you have anything you would like us to answer. I got some good ones already so I'm excited! They don't have to be advice about marriage or dating, you can just ask us stuff about anything you are curious about our relationship or our life in general.


Now you enjoy this video, while I start working on some homework in the most comfortable bed of my life! Then we can start celebrating our three amazing years of marriage!! Yay!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!