Participating in 25 things linky party over at Perfectly Imperfect.
1. My cat is whining at me right now. He is spoiled and has to be on my lap at all times.
3. My cats are like my children.
4. Apparently I am the crazy cat lady.
5. My favorite thing about my bangs is that they cover my eyebrows and hide my laziness about keeping them trimmed and plucked.
6. We have lived in our house for a year and most of our walls are still bare.
7. I'm getting my first DSLR tomorrow.
8. I'm afraid my pictures will still suck, but I'm sure I will learn eventually.
9. I have road rage.
10. Probably caused by running late for work every morning.
11. Thank goodness my manager always is too.
12. I worked at Starbucks for 5 years. Ironically I can't drink coffee anymore, or caffeine in general.
13. Really wish I could have a glass today.
14. I'm afraid of being one of those annoying customers asks "are you sure that is decaf?" 5 times, so I don't even bother with ordering anything.
15. Plus decaf has too much caffeine for me.
16. Sad, but true.
17. We have been married for over two years and are just getting our first queen size bed on Saturday.
18. Why on earth did we wait so long?
19. Thank goodness for tax returns.
20. On the list of things I need: new work shoes. Walked out to the mail boxes on my lunch break, came back with a puddle in my shoe.
21. I hate spending money on work clothes/shoes.
22. When Alex and I got back from Hawaii, I almost cried...
23. Sometimes I still want to cry.
24. Really really wish my neighbor would give up on his dream of being a drummer. For real. At least keep a consistant beat. You're giving me a headache.
25. Is it Friday yet? I'm ready for the weekend.