Thursday, November 10, 2011

Amazing Artist

While Alex and I were in Hawaii we went into a few art galleries. They have many galleries there with some very talented artists, and if you are ever there you should just walk in some of them. Amazing! Anyways, there was this one particular surrealist artist that we were very impressed with, his name is Vladimir Kush. This is honestly one of the most talented painters I have ever seen and I just had to share, here are just a few of his pieces. These are not necessarily my favorites just some that I really liked. He has so many paintings I couldn't decide which ones to share.





Not sure if you can tell because of the low quality of the image but on the hill where it is raining there are people doing a rain dance.



You can visit his official website at http://vladimirkush.com/ but I also did a google image search and found a ton of his work. These images don't capture even half of the amazing detail. Hope you enjoy as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!